We collaborate closely with the Swedish Association for Municipalities and Regions (SALAR) in supporting local authorities grappling with the tension arising from complex challenges such as integration, resistance to integration, safety and school closures. We train civil servants and politicians in the facilitation and design of inclusive dialogue processes and support them in their efforts to strengthen democracy.
We assist organisations with internal dialogue and management of conflicts and offer training to help them build their own capacity in this regard.
Our current and past clients include municipalities, regions, corporations and projects. More specifically:
- The City of Stockholm – an on-going dialogue about safety, integration and inclusion
- The City of Gothenburg – dialogue support for the Gothenburg Urban Cable Way
- Falköping Municipality – a comprehensive dialogue bout inclusion and education
- BASF/Chemetall – conflict resolution
- SKL International – support for municipalities for public dialogue in Colombia
- Ale Municipality – dialogue regarding Agenda 2030